ABAUT ME

My name is Juan Sebastian Robayo Montero and I was born on March 20, 2008 in the San Jose Clinic in Bogota. When I was 15 days old, I was hospitalized and put oxygen on me for two weeks. My mother´s mane is Pilar Montero and my father’s name is Edwin Robayo, I have two brothers, Juan Felipe and Samuel I’m so happy with them.

 When I was 2 years and 10 months old, I started my kindergarten in Rafael Pombo school, and made my first friends, especially my friend John Freddy, I got the best friends in the world that year: Juan Diego Martinez, Sebastian Gutierrez, Camila Alvarez and Juliana Mulford later this year I also got friends but I already knew one Sebastian Diaz who was on my school bus and then began the quarantine. sometimes I talk with them.

I studied in Agustiniano school during 5 years these school is very big and there were many students.

Actually, I study at the Champagnat School and I’m happy for new experiences in this place, I have friends and excellent teachers.

Comentarios